FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
• Spectators: Admission Tickets
– Children 5 years old and under: Free Admission.
– Children and Adults: 6 years and older: Admission Tickets $10.00
– Children (competitors) get one parent for free as a spectator.
– Coaches must be registered in order to receive a coaching pass and qualify for a free admission.
FINAL Registration Deadline: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 by Midnight.
• Youth: $75.00 (4 to 15 years old)
• Juvenile: $85.00 (16 and 17 years old)
• Adults: $85.00 (18 years and older)
Registration Fees Are Non-Refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Any athlete that is over their registered weight will automatically be disqualified, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Competitors, please note that weigh-ins will be conducted on the mat before your first fight WITH THE GI ON.
Remember, to select your weight division, use your weight with the GI ON.
All competitors must wear a CLEAN and a SOLID colored Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu