Saturday, October 13 Kids Class is canceled due to the tournament!
What things do you do together as a family?
Here at Charles Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, we have several families that train together. The Gracie’s, being the largest martial arts family in the world learned this value long ago.
What does training together as a family offer?
- Strengthens The Family Bond
- Models Self Care & Self Defense
- Preventative Health & Wellness
- Establishes Good Boundaries
- Alleviates Stress and Anxiety
- Promotes Better Sleep
- Refines Processing Skills for their school & your work
- Enhances Fine Motor Skills
- Develops Intuitive Leadership
- Streamlines Activity(s)/Time
- Learning As An Individual, Growing As A Family
Come see what it is all about for FREE:
Kids M-F 4:30 pm
Family Class (Ages 9 & up) T, TH, F 5:30 pm
Family Class (All Ages) Sat. 9:00 am
JIU-JITSU FOR STRENGTH, CONFIDENCE & SAFETY!
Character Concept of the Month:
- TEAM Work – together everyone achieves more
- Defend the Tackle – Sprawl, Cross-face, Spin, Get Away!
- Single Leg & Double Leg
- Back – Positions, Transitions, Submissions, Escapes
See You on the Mat!
Attacks around the neck from behind!
What’s talked about is a dream, What’s envisioned is exciting, What’s planned becomes possible, What’s scheduled is real!
Join us for the Charles Gracie Seminar !
- Truckee Kids – Friday, Jan. 27th 4:30-5:30pm @ Truckee Academy $45
- Truckee Adults – Saturday, Jan. 27th 1:00-3:00pm @ Reno Academy $60
- Reno Kids – Saturday, Jan. 28th 11:00-12:00pm @ Reno Academy
- Reno Adults – Saturday, Jan. 28th 1:00-3:00 @ Reno Academy $60
Summer is here!
New Hours for Kids Classes Begin 6/25.
Tue/Thu 5:30pm (Ages 9& Up)
Sat 9 am Family Class
Kids Ages 9 & Up and Adult
Friday Night Open Mat/Drilling Class will be held by announcement.
We will also be training No Gi for the Summer so see coach about the appropriate uniform!
Friday, June 8th, 2018
5:30-6:30pm at Charles Gracie Truckee
- Stay safe in violent situations
- Are you graduating?
- Do you work late at night?
- How far is the walk to your car?
- Who’s in charge of your personal Safety?
Donations accepted on behalf of Tahoe Safe Alliance!
We will be closed Memorial Day Weekend May 26-28th!
Enjoy your family in the great outdoors!